• Southern Business & Development – Ten great small towns to operate a business and to retire (2010)
• NewGeography.com – Ranked Hattiesburg 14th in its 2010 Best Cities for Job Growth
• The University of Southern Mississippi is only one of 31 universities in America accredited in all four areas of the arts (2010)
• National Geographic Adventure – Top Adventure Towns (2010)
• CNN/Money.com – 9th Best Place in U.S. to Launch a Small Business (2009)
• Where to Retire – Top 100 Places (2009) and one of eight towns with safe and maintained cycling trails and amenities suitable for retirement
• Kiplinger – Top College Town for Grown Ups (2007)
• Top 10 Affordable College Towns (2006)
As a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and RELO Quality Certified, Crye-Leike Relocation Services assists families, individuals and corporate groups relocating to virtually any community in the United States or abroad with comprehensive services. The affiliation also enables Crye-Leike Relocation Services to manage corporate employee relocation accounts and streamline the delivery of relocation services for corporations, transferees and broker members.
Whether moving across town or across the country, Crye-Leike has the resources to help make your transition an easy one. Contact one of our qualified agents today for information on:
- Business Climate
- Culture and Recreation
- Medical Care
And more! Call one of our agents or fill out the form below to request one of our free comprehensive relocation packets to get started. This package will contain everything you need to know about the Hattiesburg area.